Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Need Data Dictionary for Tables and Table Relationships for INV and SCP (E Business Suite Version 12)
Need Data Dictionary for Tables and Table Relationships for INV and SCP [message #361272] Tue, 25 November 2008 11:30 Go to next message
urwethe
Hi, In order to work on custom reporting solutions, I am looking for documentation on Data Dictionary, Tables and Table Relationships for Inventory, Supply Chain Planning, Bill of Material, Work in Process and Purchasing modules in the Oracle E Business Suite. Does this documentation exist and if so, how can I get it? Thanks! Smile
Re: Need Data Dictionary for Tables and Table Relationships for INV and SCP [message #361302 is a reply to message #361272] Tue, 25 November 2008 17:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mfouwaaz
Yes it does exist. For 11i, please take a look at http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/A85683_01/html/trmdoc.html

Hope this helps.

Fouwaaz
Re: Need Data Dictionary for Tables and Table Relationships for INV and SCP [message #361441 is a reply to message #361302] Wed, 26 November 2008 07:31 Go to previous message
urwethe
Thanks, you are a life saver!!
Previous Topic: How to show parent concurrent request ID when submitting program using Unix script
Next Topic: Need a concurrent program to run only when a file comes in a particular Unix Directory
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 17:51:32 CDT 2024