Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Importing the xxcustomVO.xml file into the server
Importing the xxcustomVO.xml file into the server [message #381781] Mon, 19 January 2009 16:35 Go to next message
sreenu80

Hi Friends,

I am new to the self service applications. Please help me to move the custom vo.xml file into server.
We have created a custom vo.xml file for one of the seaded file.I need to move it server. Please let me know what is the procedure to follow.

Thanks
sreenu
Re: Importing the xxcustomVO.xml file into the server [message #381919 is a reply to message #381781] Tue, 20 January 2009 04:59 Go to previous message
parag_narkhede
Please replace file names and paths with your file names and paths in following commands.

Step 1: If you have access to application server then To upload page in database use following commands:
Execute the respective %APPL_TOP% environment file to set the environment.
XML Import:
adjava oracle.jrad.tools.xml.importer.XMLImporter [Path of .xml file on server]\XXEGAAwardByQuotePG.xml -rootdir E:\oracle\devlcomn\java -username apps -password apdevl099 -dbconnection "(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp) (HOST=egaorcl05.ham.am.honda.com)(PORT=1521)) (CONNECT_DATA=(SERVICE_NAME=DEVL)(INSTANCE_NAME=DEVL)))"

or if you have Jdeveloper on your computer then you can use following as well.

cd D:\p6012619_11i_GENERIC\jdevbin\jdev\bin

import D:\p6012619_11i_GENERIC\jdevhome\jdev\myclasses\XXEGA\oracle\apps\pon\awardbyqt\webui\XXEGAAwardByQuotePG.xml -username apps -password apdevl099 -dbconnection "(DESCRIPTION= (ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp)(HOST=egaorcl05.ham.am.honda.com)(PORT=1521)) (CONNECT_DATA= (SERVICE_NAME=DEVL) (INSTANCE_NAME=DEVL)))" -rootdir D:\p6012619_11i_GENERIC\jdevhome\jdev\myclasses -jdk13 -mmddir "D:\p6012619_11i_GENERIC\jdevhome\jdev\myhtml\OA_HTML\jrad"

Step 2: copy EmpSearch directory from myclasses which has been created to $JAVA_TOP.

Step 3: Create form function as:

Function: EMPSEARCH
User Function Name: Employees Search Form
Description: Employees Search Form
Properties tab: Type: SSWA jsp function
WebHTML:
OA.jsp?page= EmpCreation\oracle\apps\cs\EmpCreation\webui\EmpPG.xml&akRegionApplicationId=178

178 is application id of Self-Service Web Applications.
Attach this function to appropriate menu, responsibility.
Previous Topic: Only show those quotation which assigned has been assigned in sourcing rules
Next Topic: Form Compililation Error (Bad Bind Variable 'parameter.G_query_find')
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 17:34:56 CDT 2024