9i cluster to stand alone

From: Chris Willis <chris_at_willishouse.co.uk>
Date: 4 May 2004 02:24:22 -0700

I need to migrate my Oracle 9i cluster installation to a stand alone server to de-commision the cluster. If I take the cluster down and build my stand alone machine with same name & IP etc can I just restore the Oracle Data or are there issues with migrating from cluster to stand alone? Received on Tue May 04 2004 - 04:24:22 CDT