Re: About ORA-01658 unable to create INITIAL extent for segment in tablespace <ts>

From: Marck <marperez_at_itesm.mx>
Date: 10 May 2004 08:12:40 -0700

Hi Gurus,

Thanks for the advice and discussion for the autoextent subject, but, muy question continue without answer.....

The MaxExtent is because i have a limit. Sad but true =S, well.

so
  Why a creation of a table and a index is taking too much space that the initial ?=...

ahd really what is the operation for estimating that space ?