Re: RAC for Reporting...!

From: Matt <mccmx_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 May 2004 01:01:32 -0700

Running DBMS_MVIEW.EXPLAIN_REWRITE for my Query and Materialised View gives me:

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-00936: missing expression
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_XRWMV", line 0
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SNAPSHOT", line 1475
ORA-06512: at line 7

The only hit on Metalink refers to patching to 9.2.0.4.... Great...!

Matt