compile function with timestamp

From: Terry Dykstra <dontreply_tddykstra_at_forestoil.ca.x>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 19:17:28 GMT

Looking in the log of an import session (using 8174SE, import running under userid system) I noticed:
 "ALTER FUNCTION "SYNC_BA_TABLE" COMPILE TIMESTAMP '2002-02-16:19:44:02'" Yet when I try this command in sqlplus as the owner of that function, it ignores the timestamp directive and sets the timestamp to the current time. So what privileges are required and who can use this undocumented feature?

--
Terry Dykstra