Re: Maybe we did some good here....

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 12 May 2004 17:15:13 -0700

Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net> wrote in message news:<40A17B85.90003_at_comcast.net>...
> Joel Garry wrote:
>

> > Links were totally broken to platform install guides for AS10g on OTN today...
> >

> Fixed now ? If not. what is the 'owning' page URL ?

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10468_04/docs.htm I didn't post it before because I didn't expect that it would still be broken today! :-O

Gotten to by portalcenter.oracle.com --> documentation --> http://otn.oracle.com/documentation/appserver10g.html --> View Library Oracle Application Server 10g Online Documentation 10g (9.0.4.0.0) for Microsoft Windows --> Documentation tab --> Installation Guide

Also seeing some inconsistent logins for OTN again.

BTW, I listened to that advanced metalink presentation today. It was good, but gave me the impression metalink only cares about Oracle Apps. Initial check of KB to find the OAS install doc shows same error, but additionally is a little more confusing because the doc page shows up in some java style window, so when you click on the install doc link, nothing happens and there is no evidence of where it is trying to go or where you are unless you open in a new window. But it appears to be the same pages as the above -->'s.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20040512/news_1b12it.html