Re: What so special about PostgreSQL and other RDBMS?

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 17 May 2004 04:17:05 -0500

On Mon, 17 May 2004, hjr_at_dizwell.com wrote:

> no-one else seems bothered by your comments anyway.

I have been reading this thread with alot of interest and my quess is that I'm not even close to the only one who feels that way. I have argued with Daniel more than once over exactly what you are arguing with him about. I completely stayed out of this one because I was interested in seeing whether someone who argues with your eloquence and preciseness would be able to get Daniel to actually understand/admit what his usenet persona actually comes across as, but even you have been unsuccessful.

--
Galen Boyer