Getting started & documentation

From: ohaya <ohaya_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 13:16:33 -0400

Hi,

I'm just getting started working with Oracle 9i. I downloaded and installed the 3 ZIP files, and I've got that installed, and am just beginning to feel my way around. In trying a couple of things, I've searched for and gotten some info using Google groups, but, especially re. SQL questions (e.g., how do I...?), I keep seeing comments to "read the documentation", and this seems to imply that there's suppose to be some documentation on SQL, etc. installed. I've searched, including the 'doc' folder that got installed, and most of the docs are about how to install, etc. The 'doccd.htm' says to just run the 'Autorun.exe', and I tried that.

Is there a separate ZIP or download that I need besides the 3 (large) ZIP files that I used to do the initial installation of 9i?

Thanks in advance! Received on Sun May 23 2004 - 12:16:33 CDT