Insert time into Oracle date field

From: Alan <wangxianlg_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 May 2004 17:54:41 -0700

Recently I try to migrate application from Unify database into Oracle. I came cross a problem. In Unify database there is time field which can store time value like 13:45. I am just wondering if it's possible to insert this time value into Oracle date field and how to insert it.

Thanks in advance

Alan Received on Mon May 24 2004 - 19:54:41 CDT