Re: Which Linux OS

From: Tom <tomNOSPAM_at_teameazyriders.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 16:49:20 +0100

> Is there is a Free / low cost version of Linux that I can use for my eval,
> or must I purchase the Redhat Enterprise AS?

For development/eval where no support is needed then either RedHat 7.3 or Whitebox (7.3 presuming on private LAN etc)

For production i prefer RedHat Enterprise 3.0 - Been slowly migrating from Sun and not looked back, although to be fair we are generally an Intel shop so that last comment can be thrown out

tom Received on Wed May 12 2004 - 10:49:20 CDT