How to completely uninstall Oracle 10g?

From: Martin Mrazek <mrazek_at_compik.fd.cvut.cz>
Date: 23 May 2004 23:17:52 -0700

Hi,
I need to move Orcl 10g installation on other local disc (under win XP prof). As WinXP doesn't offer the change/remove possibility in ctrl panels>add/remove programs for Orcl, I used Oracle universal installer to remove all components listed there. Anyway, Orcl homes remained there on the disc and in ctrl panels>admin tools>services there is OracleOraDb10g_home1TNSListener with automatic StartUp type.

How to get rid of everything remaining? Shut down the service and delete manually?

thanks
Martin Received on Mon May 24 2004 - 01:17:52 CDT