Re: How to completely uninstall Oracle 10g?

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 07:05:42 +1000

"Van Messner" <messner1_at_NOSPAMbestweb.net> wrote in message news:10b4lsjfe4b8k32_at_corp.supernews.com...
> I too search for "ora" in the registry but use some judgment. You'll pull
up
> keys and data for "Eudora", "storage", etc.

I rather hoped it was entirely self-evident that just because something has three particular letters in it doesn't inevitably mean you hit the delete key!

Anyone who does anything, ever, in the registry without engaging a full complement of brain cells is just asking for trouble.

HJR Received on Mon May 24 2004 - 16:05:42 CDT