Re: Index management

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 15:26:15 +1000

Richard Foote wrote:
> "DiggidyMack69" <DiggidyMack69_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message
>

>>Are there supplied scripts, packages, or procedures that will find and
>>rebuild existing index's?  What I am really looking for is a script to
>>be run to rebuild fragmented index's as needed.

> Go to the download section at www.actoug.org.au, make what you can of the
> PowerPoint presentation, wait for the accompanying whitepaper/book, read it
> carefully too and hopefully you'll get the picture.

Is there an emoticon for a big, BIG, BIIIIIIGGGG beaming smiley face.

After having read the first slides containing the delicious quotes from Herr Burleson und seiner freunde, I had to go and bake a doughnut.

After that I had indigestion with your 50-50 leaf block claim. Jonathan claims it's 50-50 *on average*, but not by volume, I think. Interesting.

However: I just wanna know why that Sharman guy gets all the invites and I don't :-((

Regards
HJR Received on Sat May 01 2004 - 00:26:15 CDT